Search results

1. S

Looking for a beta reader/writing partner

I don't know if I can write QL fanfiction, but if we are only ever going to get fandom based resolution its time to write something that links the new series and the old, similar to what I had hoped to see on screen. Long ago I wrote part of a Sami Jo based post Mirror Image story, on physical...
  2. S

Spoiler and Speculation Discussion -After the Season 2 Finale

First wow. That was really good if you haven't watched it go do that first --------------------------- So lets talk about all the big stuff. I saw the revelation about Gideon Ridge being Jeffery coming a mile away but you know what it was still good and I like the message there...
  3. S

The timelime created after Mirror Image.

This is related to the spoiler discussion we've been having but also very much it's own thing. So at the end of Mirror Image, Sam goes to Beth as as his real self in a blaze of blue light that shemay or may not be able to perceive but either way he just appears in her living room moments after...
  4. S

Spoiler Discussion and Speculation Following Episode 4

So continuing our ongoing trend of talking about the latest revelations, and we *did* have some this week. I've seen the ep twice but still need to ponder parts of it. So we now know Sam isn't back home (it was never that strong a possability) at least not openly. There is always an outside...
  5. S

Spoiler discussion and speculation following episode 2

I've just finished episode 2 and its time to think about those 3 missing years *and* what Jen and Ian spoke of. It sounds like Ian did something more then he said and I have an educated guess what it might be. But first did Jen find out about what he did or work with him. I actually have a...
  6. S

Episode 12 - Disccussing difficult and controversial topic with respect.

I am starting this topic because I believe this episide was *meant* to foster discussion. We can totally agree to disagree and have different viewpoints but I ask that we refrain from attacking one another in any way. I am at heart and nature a centrist. I try to take a moderate, fair and...
  7. S

March 13th 2012 SPOILER ALERT discussion

(Edited because I wrote this on a phone so typos and a few rephrases needed) If you have not watched episode 12 and do not already know what this date is - go watch the ep - even is the topic makes you uncomfortable. Even if its a bit triggering or you don't like the ep or the topic or it...
  8. S

A theory to solve the physical vs mind leaping problem

The revival has come down firmly on the side of outright leaping into someone else's body. Which is fine, the cannon on that topic from the original series and novels is confusing and contradictary as all hell. Or is it? I *think* I have a solution that can make both true. The leap back...
  9. S

A phone full of easter eggs and clues

I'm trying to match the names on the phone in tne begining to people influenced by Sam Beckett or possibly about to be influenced by Ben. I took a freeze frame shot but the website doesn't auto-reduce so can't post from my phone - I've identified several names on it as former leapee relative...
  10. S

Why did Sam leap? What would have changed if he waited?

We never really meet Sam before he leaps and know very little about his plans or motivation. We aren't even totally sure what the original intent of the project was or if the official purpose differed from Sam (and Al's agenda). How much did Al know that night, did he leave to have plausible...