Search results

1. Ashe

Book Chapter Fonts

Yeah on further checking it looks similar to Eurostile Extended Black Italic except just a little more extended and a little more bold. Other varieties of the Eurostile font are used for other text on the novel covers such as the blurb.
  2. Ashe

Book Chapter Fonts

I thought it was some form of Eurostile, but I can't be sure
  3. Ashe

QL Revival Virtual Season 3?

I volunteer 😁
  4. Ashe

Quantum Leap Theme Piano Sheet Music

Thanks for putting it up! Unfortunately the link currently goes to a 404 error 😅
  5. Ashe

Today in Quantum Leap History: April 12

Al's stop sign jacket is God tier
  6. Ashe

Quantum Leap Cancelled After Two Seasons (2022-2024)

Deborah really does carry the QL torch huh ❤️
  7. Ashe

I found the one I linked on Reddit, for reference
  8. Ashe

🔗 Long shot, but there's a petition to bring it back
  9. Ashe

I only sent my letter on Tuesday. Guess they'll just trash it when it finally arrives. 😔
  10. Ashe

Here's a slightly tweaked version with added chords. Mostly the same, just a couple of fixes to issues I found when going through it on my keyboard.
  11. Ashe

Absolutely, go for it 😄
  12. Ashe

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I chose this forum. I've been learning piano for two months now and I decided I wanted to learn the QL theme, only the sheet music I could find was either too complicated, or not for piano, or in the wrong key, or other issues. So I created my own simple...
  13. Ashe

SAVE QUANTUM LEAP - Letter writing campaign for SEASON THREE

Just sealed my envelope and I'll send this week 😁
  14. Ashe

Someone giving away original scripts

Saw this link on 🔗Reddit. Someone near Pasadena is giving away scripts from the original series if anyone is interested.
  15. Ashe

Scott Bakula talks about revival series this weekend

There was one written in 2003 that was cancelled for unknown reasons, it was the script at the table read mentioned here
  16. Ashe

Original and New Series crossover

PART TWO IS COMPLETE! And not a minute too soon, as I actually think I lost an internet friend over the ending of this story... Seriously 😟
  17. Ashe

Spoiler and Speculation Discussion -After the Season 2 Finale

They did have Ian and Addison separate in The Friendly Skies, so it's something they can do. I do wonder about the logistics since the inside of the Imaging chamber is so small though.
  18. Ashe

Chapter 55 just dropped, and just one to go after this.
  19. Ashe

Haha don't worry, I am. The most recent chapter was only posted 3 days ago and I'm half way through the next one. Edit: chapter 52 is now up, bringing the climax to an end. Still several chapters to go though.