Original and New Series crossover

Ashe

Project QL Intern
Jan 2, 2024
Australia
ashe.link
So last year after Season 1 finished I wrote a story where Ben and Sam crossed paths. It was about 35,000 words long and was fairly popular. I started a sequel a few months ago and this time the word count is hurtling towards 90,000. But I'm getting very close to completion and posting chapters every 1-3 days.

Here is the link to the series on AO3:
Alternate Season 2 feat. Sam Beckett

Hope you like it, I really enjoyed writing it.

I'm working on a post-MI, pre-QL story right now that sort of ties in, in that the youngest daughter is Janis. It's not posted anywhere yet.

Reactions: Ashe
So last year after Season 1 finished I wrote a story where Ben and Sam crossed paths. It was about 35,000 words long and was fairly popular. I started a sequel a few months ago and this time the word count is hurtling towards 90,000. But I'm getting very close to completion and posting chapters every 1-3 days.

They are very good stories! I read the completed ones on fanfiction (AO3 has too much slash going on for me). Your characterizations feel like watching an episode play out and are true to what Al and Sam's friendship is all about. Plus how the new crew is a family. Just really well done!

Thanks for posting about this - I just started reading it. I'm not sure why but I 'm not sure I can write QL fiction. I've made a few attempts and never been happy with the results so its awesome when someone else does a good job- and so far you are doing a good job :)

• Love
Thanks for posting about this - I just started reading it. I'm not sure why but I 'm not sure I can write QL fiction. I've made a few attempts and never been happy with the results so its awesome when someone else does a good job- and so far you are doing a good job :)
Thank you 😊

Made it all the way through and now on your second story - um please keep writing !!!!!

Made it all the way through and now on your second story - um please keep writing !!!!!
Haha don't worry, I am. The most recent chapter was only posted 3 days ago and I'm half way through the next one.

Edit: chapter 52 is now up, bringing the climax to an end. Still several chapters to go though.

Last edited:
PART TWO IS COMPLETE!

And not a minute too soon, as I actually think I lost an internet friend over the ending of this story... Seriously 😟