Search results

1. L

Unbeleivable A Real Leaper Cought On Camera??

i stumbled across this video at youtube the other day and they also said it at the news.this clip was taken from charlie chaplins movie premiere in 1928 and check it out in case you havent seen it yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF8WF3vGUn8 WHAT THE "£"£$"£ is she holding:hair sam beckett...
  2. L

An unwanted character on mirror image

i ve watched this episode zillion of times and something bags me ev time i see it.Sam in that final episode of the show <and more crucial> entered in to a parallel universe or whatever that was created by the al the bartender .and so he saw all the people that he helped during his leaps captain...
  3. L

scott bacula is coming to the UK

scott bacula is planning to attend at a big sighning event in london on july called COLLECTORMANIA.:bso anyone from the uk who couldnt manage to attend at the ql convention well you have a chance to meet him then. http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/ the only thing that bothers me with these...
  4. L

A question for the Leap between the states

i watched this episode for 10nth time on scifi:p and i was wandering about something.At the end of the episode sam knocked out the general who tried to rape his great grandmother, and he managed to free the slaves from the other soldiers.But sam didnt kill this man,so this man run away and so...
  5. L

Which characters in QL you hated most??

ok which of all the characters that we ve seen on this tv show over the years, you really didnt like or never liked at all??I dont mean of course the main characters like sam or al becouse you d shoot me then:lol But characters that they were envolved in the leapies life, and may affected his...
  6. L

Another funny coincidence

Ok here i am watching the tv show SLIDERS which i bought it on dvd :lol and in the last episodes of the third season there is an episode with Carrie Whiper. Sorry if i didn't spell her name right... and she is in one of the new leapers in the show. And GUESS WHAT HER LAST NAME IS IN THE...
  7. L

a funny coincidence

ASwe all know and aware dean stockwell stared in QL and he was a GREAT AND FUNNY character.BUT THE show was cancelled in the end:banghead last night i was watching another show which i bought it on DVD and it was called THE NOWHERE MAN with bruce greenwood as a photographer who was percued by...
  8. L

something about ROBERTO AND DONNA

ok at the end of the show of the episode Roberto ,sam made a move to that woman,by asking her on a date.And she said nooo.so that was rejection?she wasnt interested romantically for roberto? And in the ep.star crossed,at the end of the episode when sam and al were discussing if donna would be...
  9. L

Another theory on mirror image

i was thinking another theory of where sam might ended up after he lept for the last time ,when he changed als marriage.My guess is that sams body returned to QL project, The waiting room, and his soul leaped in to another person in time to change once again that persons destiny for good of...
  10. L

Why not sooner? How many people attending? Where's it going to be?

one question...WHY 2009 the convension??couldn t it be sooner?? what if an asteroid hit earth on 2009 and we all die?? or what if one of the actors of the show DIE:hair :banghead
  11. L

The end of QL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOFP_WBp7c8 see how the crime was commited :lol :lol
  12. L

time stood still

ok this might have been discussed many times here in the thread but it still bugs me a little.I was watching the episode leap back and in one scene of the ep sam said donna how he felt in these 2 years of his absence,and donna said nothing.And here is the silly part if those 2 years passed and...
  13. L

A monkey question

when sam lept into that ape,why do you think al didnt mentioned to sam anything about the other ape in THE WATING ROOM??i mean it would be fun if we saw the monkey jump all over the wating room as sam:lol and it was the first time al neednt need to explaing nothing to the leapie on what the...
  14. L

Your Favouite Ql Season

I am thinking of buying more dvd box sets of the show couse i have only the series one with few only episodes.man that sux.anyway i was wandering whats your most fav season of all the series so far.Not what are your fav episodes of each season but the whole season.I love and interesting to buy...
  15. L

its wonderful leap

one of the episodes of the show i really love is that christmas episode with that actor who commited suicide.too bad . i mean charls rocket.Its one of the best christmas episodes i ve seen in a tv.I have a question about the show.When al appears to this character to show him the meaning of...
  16. L

if sam aged????

ok sam is a saint but not an angel:D he is still a human beeing:D so i was wandering if sam continued leaping into other poples lives,and he was 40 when he first leaped to someone,and say now he is 70:lol then wouldnt that leap affect the leapie.becouse he would be traped into an old body wating...
  17. L

Is It Moral Or Not???

i have watched all the episodes of this show and i love it .But i am starting to thinking something.When sam leapt into someone who was married or had a girlfriend sam had no memory of donna and he had to play the part of the beloving boyfriend or husband.In 2 words have sex. and in many cases...
  18. L

did sam save his father life or not??

i was wandering when sam leaped into him shelf in the leap home episode he tryed to change the destiny of hs family by telling them what they had to do.to each one of them.so he managed to save the life of his brother tom and maybe his sisters life.But what about his father?did his father...
  19. L

Evil leapers.Where they come from?

i have this question about the evil leapers episodes.Sam makes a time mashine ql project and he leaps back in time to help people and apparently god is the one who is doing his leaps.so what? some evil people made another ql project with the blessings of satan lol to go back in time and hurt...
  20. L

what if sam died?

in many episodes of the show sam almost die in the end, if it wasnt for al to save him by telling him what to do to escape .But i was thinking if sam died in the show lets say from a bullet or an explosion then what would happened to the leapie?becouse the leapie wouldnt have a body to return...