Evil leapers.Where they come from?

leaper

Project QL Intern
May 13, 2006
i have this question about the evil leapers episodes.Sam makes a time mashine ql project and he leaps back in time to help people and apparently god is the one who is doing his leaps.so what? some evil people made another ql project with the blessings of satan lol to go back in time and hurt people?? and if these leapers came from 2035 for eg then why we never learned from the woman the leaper for instance what happened to sam and to his project??sam didnt think to ask her about that???

As Doc Brown always says, "It's never too good to learn too much about your own future" ;)

As for where the evil leapers came back. Well everyone seems to have their own opinion. Mine, which is the most common consenus, is that in the Star-Light Star-Bright FBI agents drugged Sam and he gave out details about PQL. When it was, where is was and all clearance codes.

The very next episode.....? Deliver Us From Evil, the first of the evil leaper episodes.

Prehaps these FBI agents were corrupted, or someone corrupted within the FBI HQ or Government came across these files and used them to their own advantage.

Yeah I agree Ziggy because when I first saw that ep with my best friend, we talked about what may have happened to that tape and our thoery was that the evil leapers got thier hands on it, however there is one setback to this. How did Zoey not know who Sam was when she first saw him if they heard the tape. Sure they never learned what he looked like but what other poeple in the world created a project QL and are now lost in time?

I don't think Zoey DID know who Sam was when she first saw him. Remember how she was drooling over him? I just think when Alia told her the situation she figured it out.

I think that EPQL is further in the future than PQL. So far in the future that the original history about how it was established may not be clear.

Remember that Zoey and Alia are working for Lothas so they can be set free, so this would suggest also that they would not be privvy to the history of the Project.

Yeah, Alia is not really evil, she's being controlled by Lothos and she's letting him control her in hopes of earning her freedom. Zoey on the other hand is definiatly evil.

Sam Beckett Fan said:
Yeah but didn't she start drooling over him AFTER Alia told her who he was?

No, she came through her imaging chamber door, saw Sam and said "Now where did THIS studly morsel come from? There's nothing wrong with a little afternoon's delights, as long as you don't forget your assignment. Where's Jimmy?"

Alia: "He IS Jimmy"

Not knowing exactly where they came from, I'm going to poke my nose into the mix here and say.... whether they are from the future or from the past or the present, Eleiece and I are having lots of fun just messing with those characters as we write for Quantum Retribution (the evil leaping complex where lots of mean and interesting things happen).

I know that it's a shameless plug here for the show, but why not. :)

MJ