A message from Beyond

Clara5

Project QL Intern
Nov 6, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to re-assure you that I was still alive and well. I know I haven't posted for such a long time... Some of you might have started wondering where I was (even though I doubt it, the community seems so active these days... :)) I haven't read anything on the board until January 10, I think, and I don't think I'll take the time to really catch up, as it would be too long... Sorry if I missed any good posts in the meantime. ;)

Well, my life has just been downright hectic these past days... After the holidays, I've started courses, to which I have gone to none. I am never able to wake up in time to go to them, and I don't have enough motivation to go to the afternoon cl***** after I missed the morning ones. Plus, I almost got in deep trouble at work because I got really late on a few occasions and didn't come in the first week after New Year's because I was sick. Talk about having a bad time... I think I was almost on the verge of getting fired. Plus, my boss has received complaints about my talking too much in the office, and at a closing session for my program, it seems I bothered people by saying only negative things (that, I don't know what they're talking about... but well, I guess I'm too na?ve to realised when I'm talking in a way that might offend people... :() and it went up all the way in the government's ladder to the ministry... (because I work for a government program...) So as you can see, that was NOT a good time for me.

As you can very well understand now, I've had a pretty hectic month of January. The weather has, indeed, not helped... We have had high and low temperatures all month... it's like having spring in the middle of winter... WEIRD. I think that mid-January, we got one day that it was 15 degrees Celsius, whereas the normal seasonnal temparatures average -10 to -15 degrees... So you can see how bad it is...
The weather has a big influence on my mood and my ability to rest properly, thus the reason for my being able to wake up.

Also, I have been having a bit of trouble with my family... It's of a more personnal matter, but suffice it to say that problems have not gotten lighter with my mom and her relationship with my dad (they are separated... has been six months).

As for money, I really stressed over it this month, as I didn't get paid when I should have so I had to wait two more weeks to get paid, which increased my stress level tenfold.

So as you can see, the month of January has NOT been a good month for me. I can only hope that february will let the dust settle and that I will finally be able to take my life seriously again.

Ok, I'll stop my banther here... I guess I just needed to let some steam off before my head exploded. Thank you for listening.

Have a nice day everyone, and I hope to see you guys again soon,

Clara

P.S. If you feel strong enough to talk to someone in the kind of mood I am in, I sure could use it... but let's do that over MSN or ICQ or something... not in here. Thank you if you do.

Clara, I'm sorry to hear about your rough January....I sure do hope February has better things in store for you!!! :hug: