Chat Room

asearcher

Project QL Intern
Jul 1, 2005
There used to be a pretty active chat room here that is not being used quite as much. In the interest of at least occasionally having those fun times again...I'll be on chat at 7:30 pm. MT this Tuesday...I'll stay at least a 1/2 hour although potentially longer if people show up.

(for convenience that's 9:30 Eastern, 10:30 Central, 6:30 Pacific...other timezones you'll need to figure out...)

Perhaps if we let people know what time something is happening...there will be more stuff happening again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I agree I remember the old days when You and I and Tom and Claire all were regulars in there. Unfortunatly I can not spend a whole lot of time in there on my phone line as I think I did it once back in those days and it functioned really slowly. I can try again though and see what happens. *mumbles* stupid stupid phone line.

I'm here. Sorry I was late...had something going on.

Was there for about a 1/2 hour...no one came into talk.

Last edited:
Yay my mom said that we are just waiting for some parts to come in the mail which should be sometime next week and we will have DSL. Yeah I know I said calbe before but I was mistaken, its DSL but who cares its all better than the stupid phone line.