Dean Stockwell to attend Quantum Leap convention!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Hi everyone!

We got some great news today that Dean is very interested in attending and would definately be there pending any unforeseen events in his career and availability of course!

So, if you were on the fence about coming to the convention in 2009 and were just waiting to make sure at least one of your favorite stars was planning on making it... the wait is over.

We're as excited as you right now!

Fantastic news! Many many thanks for all the hard work the committee is doing.

alsplacebartender said:
Hi everyone!

We got some great news today that Dean is very interested in attending and would definately be there pending any unforeseen events in his career and availability of course!

So, if you were on the fence about coming to the convention in 2009 and were just waiting to make sure at least one of your favorite stars was planning on making it... the wait is over.

We're as excited as you right now!

Fantastic news indeed!

Makes me even sadder that I won't be there, of course, but I'm thrilled for all you guys who are going.

I will just have to enjoy it vicariously through the reports on this site.

And photos.

There have to be lots of photos!

Well, this IS great news!! Once this gets closer I'll have to see how DH feels about going--I won't be making decisions for myself alone anymore after September 1st! ;)

This news is indeed Fantastic, I am very delighted. But it would be the highlight of my trip there (If I can come, which I sincerely hope so) If Scott could also make it. I know the convention team is doing all they can though and I commend their work, they are doing a marvilous job.

Way to go!!

Getting the Lord of Quantum Leap that is Dean Stockwell at the convention is a great feat - the only bad thing is that unless I win the lottery there is no way I can attend, but I do agree with Leaper1 - PHOTO'S, PHOTO'S AND MORE PHOTO'S (with extra helpings of photos and movies and other goodies :)) would be great for us unfortunate guys and gals.

Don't worry about the photos - we're planning to have at least one official photographer on hand to record the weekend's events, and I'm sure our devoted webmaster Brian will see that they get set up on the website asap!

I nearly shouted in delight when I saw this - not a good thing to do in a library. I was already determined to go before. Now, I know I wouldn't miss this for the world.

Enterprise said:
Way to go!!

Getting the Lord of Quantum Leap that is Dean Stockwell at the convention is a great feat

The "Lord of Quantum Leap?" And what about Scott? Without him, QL would just be about a hologram who can't interact with the past and spends his time spying on women. Then the show would have to be called Quantum Peep or Quantum Creep. :lol

LadyKayoss said:
I nearly shouted in delight when I saw this - not a good thing to do in a library. I was already determined to go before. Now, I know I wouldn't miss this for the world.

The "Lord of Quantum Leap?" And what about Scott? Without him, QL would just be about a hologram who can't interact with the past and spends his time spying on women. Then the show would have to be called Quantum Peep or Quantum Creep. :lol

:roflmao:
lolololol I love Quantum Peep that's priceless!
and I agree, Scott is obviously a very important part of the show in fact he's The most important part of the show next to Don of course.

LadyKayoss said:

:roflmao: ROFL! But Enterprise didn't say that there was only one Lord of Quantum Leap. Of course there are two. And they use their powers only for good. Well, except the peeping part.

Ooooh, that's it!!!! You've twisted my arm! I was seriously considering to go and well this has sealled the deal!!! :)

With it being about 2 years away gives me loads of time to save up! :D

Always wanted to go to LA..:D But will it be able to handle me?????

Snish said:
:roflmao: ROFL! But Enterprise didn't say that there was only one Lord of Quantum Leap. Of course there are two. And they use their powers only for good. Well, except the peeping part.

:lol I know... I just couldn't resist the chance to use the Quantum Peep line.