Handlink Replica's!!!!!

NeuroMason

Project QL Intern
Feb 25, 2007
USA
Know somebody thats a quantum leap fan!?!?!? Get them a Handlink Repica for Christmas!!! I can probably manage to make 5 before christmas so please let me know soon if you want a Handlink!!

Attachments

• Handlink.jpg
    Handlink.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 77
002-1.jpg

003.jpg

004-1.jpg

Im about to finish it by installing the "Blue Switch" on the side as well as the potentiometer to speed up and slow down the L.E.D lights... This thing is awesome!

Thank you. Im not trying to exactly push them to sell but i just figured that if anybody wants one i'll make one. The picture of the handlink above is of my personal one. It has ALOT of things that i usually don't do to handlink replica's. One of the things i have done to mine is to use "chopped up" sections of acrylic blocks glued together to give it that "lego" look exactly like the one from the show. I also am using a little over 110 L.E.D lights inside it along with potentiometer. The Handlink above has taken me almost 3 times as long to build than the normal ones i make.

thanks you all... It looks much better in person! You should see all the lights flashing really fast! It looks just like it the real one!! Watch the episode "A Christmas Miracle".. It looks just exactly like that one that Al' is holding! I love it! i had always wanted one of these and now that i can make my own.... i have one!!! I guess next i'll have to build myself either a Delorean Time Machine or the 1992 batmobile from batman (with Michael Keaton) ha ha...

NeuroMason said:
thanks you all... It looks much better in person! You should see all the lights flashing really fast! It looks just like it the real one!! Watch the episode "A Christmas Miracle".. It looks just exactly like that one that Al' is holding! I love it! i had always wanted one of these and now that i can make my own.... i have one!!! I guess next i'll have to build myself either a Delorean Time Machine or the 1992 batmobile from batman (with Michael Keaton) ha ha...

We'll I'm already impressed with the handlink,
'tis beautiful :hurray:

but when you build a Delorian let me know when you plan to try it out *L* ;)

jassian said:
We'll I'm already impressed with the handlink,
'tis beautiful :hurray:

but when you build a Delorian let me know when you plan to try it out *L* ;)
When you build the batmobile, let me try that out. :nut

angvav said:
You can try my QL accelerator chamber!!!

I have one built!!

Woo Hoo!!!

Remember, don't Leap without an observer! ;)
it's like a seatbelt, you gotta have one.

Can I borrow it when you're done with it?

The least i could let this particular one go for would be around $600.00 OBO. but it really is a ton of hard work and patience. This thing looks great and would be perfect displayed in a shadowbox with some other memorabilia from the show! If i don't sell it in the next couple of weeks thats probably what im gonna do with it myself.

If you combine all the time into one.. it would have taken me around 40 hrs of hard work! If i could have worked on it day and night. Its just the detail. The Acrylic has been cut exactly the same as the show was. Also, a couple of pieces had to be painted to match the color of the screen used prop. There is so much more that has gone into this one than most would ever realize. Trust me!

If somebody wants to buy it before christmas, just make me an offer and we'll see what we can work out. Thanks!!

happy Holidays!

Neuro

as a matter of fact, if somebody wants this very handlink only without potentiometer I can let it go for $400.00!!!!!! The only reason im offering it right now for that price is because i need to buy some christmas presents for my Family. My loss is your gain. I really don't think i'll be making anymore after this ones gone. Its just to much work for me to have time to do. Also, i have had some questions as to what kind of payment i can take and the answer to that is paypal only. Thank you very much...

Neuro

My friend i would LOVE to go to the convention!!! Not to sell Handlinks but to see all the stars and etc. Im sure if i DID go i would think of taking a couple with me but ?... who knows. The bottom line is i simply can't afford to go. Ive got so many "irons in the fire" so to speak.