Hi All I am New

AlyssaCalavicci

Project QL Intern
Jul 18, 2008
Hey everyone I'm new here to this board but not new to Quantum Leap. I have been a fan for 15 years and I just restarted watching the episodes on ION TV which is now showing season three I do wish that they wouldn't skip some scenes in there for there commercial like for example "The Great Spontini" episode where Maggie and that lawyer first came to the club and told Sam/Hank he leaped into that she wanted a devorice when they left Al and Sam were supposely have talked they skipped that went into the scene of the judges chamber. They been doing that alot I have noticed :spidey I hope they do stop skipping the scenes on ION Tv. Anyways I been reading alot for the couple of weeks on here and decided to join I think it would be a good place and I love the episode guides plus the scripts that is on the site. Good Job with those :) :hurray: Now there's not a whole lot about me I can tell you, just that I am almost 32 now and single of course LOL and most important I am a very huge fan of Al (Dean Stockwell) hint the last name lol :D I hope to have fun on the board and on the side note that virtual seasons I been reading them to and I can really say this they are so good that it sent me into tears. Keep up the good work out there :) 8)

PS: Please excuse my spelling error I have a bad time with them LMAO

Welcome aboard. For reference, though, I too had asked in my first thread of introduction if there was a spell check. That's mostly why I don't use many big words. :wavey

Welcome aboard, Alyssa! :D Great to meet another Leaper 'round these parts. This is a great place to hang out and have some good friendly chats... I've been here for over one year, and I've really enjoyed my time on this board.

Again, welcome aboard. (Oh wait, wrong show.) DOH!!!

Chris
:)