Is Sci-fi Going To Keep Showing Quantum Leap After February???

krush2004gooch

Project QL Intern
Aug 4, 2005
just wondering if anyone knows if Sci Fi is going to keep airing QL after Feb (since the episode listing on their site only goes to that point), and, if so, what's the new time slot?

There's gonna be a marathon of it on Feb 9th, but nothing else is after that. They used to have something up there saying that it was going to a daily daytime timeslot. But now its gone...sadness. Hmm...*goes back to digging around scifi.com*

Samantha Beckett

what happened to the info you dug up when i first met you saying that it was going to be movied to earlier in the day, are they not doing that anymore?
i am confused now, whats heppening?

SamBeckettfann said:
what happened to the info you dug up when i first met you saying that it was going to be movied to earlier in the day, are they not doing that anymore?
i am confused now, whats heppening?

That was my point. The site then did say that in February they were going to be moving QL to a daytime rotation. The information I gave earlier was true at that time. But now, looking on sci-fi.com, it just shows the Feb 9 marathon and then nothing else. It's like they changed their mind or something. Now we can potentially be pissed at SciFi as well as Universal...

Samantha Beckett

Samantha_Beckett said:
Now we can potentially be pissed at SciFi as well as Universal...

Actually... SciFi Channel is owned by NBC/Universal so you can still be mad at the same people. Just amp it up a bit more. ;)

A theory could be that (and this is wishful thinking) that they may be wanting to create a demand for QL and see if it's big enough to revive the series in some format, mini-series, TV movie or either.

So everyone WATCH on Feb 9th. And write in to Universal c/o SciFi Channel and tell them how much you want more QL. Also buying the DVDs help too. It was the major demand for Firefly DVDs that made Universal interested in making a movie of the show. The same can happen for QL is we band together!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

There is also a marathon Monday the 23rd. It's from 8:00am EST til i think 4:00pm EST. The episodes are in order from Play Ball to A Drop of Rain from season 4.

I was worried about the show when Sci-fi had it on at 2am (well, 1am where I am)...i prolly was the only one in the general area that was watching it every night.

Sci-fi and Universal are the same ppl?? Well, that explains a lot, lol. :lol

Samantha Beckett

Samantha_Beckett said:
There is also a marathon Monday the 23rd. It's from 8:00am EST til i think 4:00pm EST. The episodes are in order from Play Ball to A Drop of Rain from season 4.

I was worried about the show when Sci-fi had it on at 2am (well, 1am where I am)...i prolly was the only one in the general area that was watching it every night.

Sci-fi and Universal are the same ppl?? Well, that explains a lot, lol. :lol

Samantha Beckett

do you happen to know any of these times for lonely me, the only one on the west coast?

SamBeckettfann said:
do you happen to know any of these times for lonely me, the only one on the west coast?

I changed the time schedule to show it for the west coast and it says it starts at the same time as east coast (8am) but I would really double check with your guide or whatever over there. So, in theory, you'll start watching it at 8 in the morning.

Well, we'll see how they respond. Hope I do get a response not one of those annoying canned emails.

Samantha Beckett

looks like they've updated the website. They're gonna have another marathon in early March and then it goes back on at 2 am est.

Sweet action! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Maybe they got my email and actually listened...probably not. More like happy coincidence.

So "daytime rotation" means a marathon...cool and crap at the same time. Cool because of another marathon, and crap because i thought it would be on during the day everyday so i don't have to stay up so late every night. Oh well, it's not like I dont stay up late when i'm on here.

It starts back at 2am on March 26...so we have that then 2 days later Season 4 comes out...cool beanies.

Samantha Beckett

Samantha_Beckett said:

No you weren't! I was watching it here at work, as well! :D

Well, during the nights I was on night shift.