Jericho - 1x02 - Fallout

MikeKraken

Project QL Intern
Dec 20, 2002
Canada
mikekraken.canadianwebs.com
Has anybody else been watching this new show? So far it's amazing... anyway, I am posting here about tonight's episode that just finished airing since I saw a familiar face! Although he didn't have a speaking role, I definitely recognised Brad Silverman as one of the people reluctant to leave a bar and head for shelter. He had on a thin moustache, but it was unmistakabley him.

Just thought I'd point that out as I'm wondering if any other QL fans who are watching Jericho noticed this as well.

... Mike.

That is neat! I haven't seen him since "I Am Sam" with Sean Penn.

He is such a sweet soul!

Premise: there have been a number of nuclear explosions in major cities around the U.S. The people of Jericho, Kansas (population less than 5,000) can't tell if they're now alone in the country (or the world) -- and they have no real info about what's happened, or what caused it.

I thought the first episode (pilot) was decent, and had some eerie moments -- along with some "aw, come on" things. The second episode sank rapidly into cliches -- pretty blonde taken hostage by escaped cons pretending to be cops. I'll keep watching for at least a few more episodes, because I like Gerald McRainey, but I can't call it a good show.

It's nice to know Brad Silverman is working now and then, though. I'll have to rerun my tape and look for him.