leaped into another life

Jaycol

Project QL Intern
Mar 19, 2007
Newark, New York
Hi all, Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself. I have been along time Quantum Leap Fan. I never got to see the final episode until Season 5 came out and I must say. I was frustrated. It left so many unanswered questions. I found this site looking for info on the movie that is supposed to be coming out. still looking for that info. If you anyone has anything let me know. I do know that it was supposed to be Sammy Joe as the new leaper. Anything else will be greatly appreciated. Or anything else anyone wants to talk about.

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

All the rumors and suppositions etc surrounding the proposed film can be found here on the message board in the section entitled "Quantum Leap Telefilm: A Bold Leap Forward".

Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Hello and welcome to Al's Place, regular or Scooner? hehe.
and Uh Oh, if you haven't seen Mirror Image than let me warn you to watch out for spoilers, especially if you decide to browse past threads, cuz that ep is discussed a lot here, it in fact merits some of the most popular discussions.

Enjoy yourself here though.:cheers

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here, so come sit up hither, and chug on a beer, I assure you, there's nothing to fear.

Why the heck did I just do that?

Again, welcome to the forums.

Hi There, I am also a newie, Am finding this is a fun place to hang out, the people are very nice and so far quite normal, which is quite refreshing after some of the online communitys I've encountered. Welcome!!!