Mirror Image?

jmellissa

Project QL Intern
Aug 22, 2005
Coos Bay Oregon
Hi there,

Does any one know why the bartender was/is
the same man from the pilot epd?

Meaning...if Sam is the one who is leaping himself around then why did "God" need to tell him? and why was it him. I couldn't really understand the whole ghost leaping thing?

and how did Sam leap to the bar in the first place?

:help I hope anyone can shead some light for me thanks Julie:help

????

SamBeckettfann said:
so you're saying that Weird Ernie was actually Al the bartender?
Originally Posted by [b said:
Al's Handlink [/b]
I always assumed that Al wanted to be there for Sam's first leap. That's why they used Bruce McGill for both rolls

I still don't understand why Weird Ernie was God? what do it have to do with Al?

There are a lot of strange happenings in that episode. Weird Ernie was not Al the the bartender. Tonchi was not Frank. Pete was not Jimmy. They all just looked like people from past leaps. No one knows why. Maybe it was GTFW's way of easing Sam into the reality that he controlled his own destiny. Lot's of great conversations on this board about that!

alsplacebartender said:
There are a lot of strange happenings in that episode. Weird Ernie was not Al the the bartender. Tonchi was not Frank. Pete was not Jimmy. They all just looked like people from past leaps. No one knows why. Maybe it was GTFW's way of easing Sam into the reality that he controlled his own destiny. Lot's of great conversations on this board about that!

i heard one theory somewhere, it might have actually been on this board i am not sure, that it might have been Gods way of making Sam confortable on this particular leap? or something along those lines?