QL Revival Virtual Season 3?

mhd123

Project QL Intern
Apr 15, 2024
A couple of us over in the AO3 community are sorely missing the revival series, and are planning a virtual season 3 to realize some of the incredible possibilities that the finale teased.

I see that the original QL virtual seasons are pretty dormant. I would be happy to take this up as an extension of that project, though I'm new to Al's Place and don't want to violate any policies or step on anyone's toes.

Here are some QL2022 stories I've posted elsewhere that is not part of a Season 3: mhd123 - Works | Archive of Our Own

If you're interested in helping out or have any other guidance or feedback, I'd be happy to hear it.

A couple of us over in the AO3 community are sorely missing the revival series, and are planning a virtual season 3 to realize some of the incredible possibilities that the finale teased.

I see that the original QL virtual seasons are pretty dormant. I would be happy to take this up as an extension of that project, though I'm new to Al's Place and don't want to violate any policies or step on anyone's toes.

Here are some QL2022 stories I've posted elsewhere that is not part of a Season 3: mhd123 - Works | Archive of Our Own

If you're interested in helping out or have any other guidance or feedback, I'd be happy to hear it.
MJ Cogburn runs the Virtual Seasons, which is on a temporary hiatus for health reasons, but should be resuming as soon as is feasible. Stories have been being published to the OG TVS this season. I've submitted a few myself in the past few months.

She's also got a spot for TVS for the revival--she posted about it in the Virtual Seasons board, which if you go to the TVS page you'll see the multiple categories.

Hopefully she sees this. :)

Last edited: