SAVE QUANTUM LEAP - Letter writing campaign for SEASON THREE

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
saveseason3a.jpg

SAVE QUANTUM LEAP!
Season Three letter writing campaign is underway.

Back in the early 90's, fans of the original Quantum Leap series wrote letters to NBC and asked that our favorite show be renewed for another season.

We did it back then. Twice. We can do it again!

Take a few moments and one 68-cent stamp and write a short letter to NBC asking them to renew Quantum Leap for season three in 2024.
You can also call, but one letter received by NBC typically represents 20,000 viewers. YOU can bring it back.

To get Leaping, we have to get writing:

NBC Viewer Relations
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112

Phone: 212-664-2333
(Recorded comment line)

Email: nbcshows@nbcuni.com

#SaveQuantumLeap

Get your handwritten or typed letter in the mail today!

1990's commercial - our fan letter writing campaign saved Quantum Leap.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: McDuck
A form letter I wrote in ChatGPT as a starting template. Anyone should feel free to use it.

Subject: Request for Renewal of Quantum Leap (2022 Reboot) for a Third Season

Dear [TV Network Executive's Name],

I hope this email finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I am writing to express my deep appreciation for the 2022 reboot of Quantum Leap. As a passionate fan, I am reaching out to respectfully request the consideration of renewing this remarkable series for a third season.

Since its debut, Quantum Leap has captivated a new generation of audiences while rekindling the love of long-time fans. Its unique blend of science fiction and human drama has set a new standard in television storytelling. The reboot's ability to pay homage to the original while introducing innovative concepts and diverse characters has been exceptional.

I understand the complex factors involved in renewing a series, including viewership, critical acclaim, and budget. However, Quantum Leap has demonstrated its immense value through robust viewer ratings, active social media engagement, and positive critical reviews. The fanbase, of which I am a proud member, is eagerly awaiting the continuation of the adventures through time, and a third season presents an exciting opportunity to delve deeper into the series' rich narrative.

The 2022 Quantum Leap reboot not only offers great entertainment but also has significant potential for ancillary revenue streams such as merchandise, sponsorships, and potentially even spin-offs. This illustrates the show's promising return on investment and its ability to engage viewers across various platforms.

Thank you for considering this request and for your dedication to bringing innovative and engaging television to our screens. Many fans, myself included, are hopeful for the future of Quantum Leap and eagerly anticipate the possibility of its story evolving in a new season.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Contact Information]

I concur that everything is in danger in this era. Netflix and Fox have been known to axe their best shows viewership wise.

Hell (no pun intended), this worked for Lucifer and that was exclusively a social media campaign.
Is there an email address that I can use as there are no stamps in our house and I do not drive? It would just be a bit more convenient for me to use email.

When is a possible official announcement set to be made whether it's renewed / cancelled?