Fandom Entanglement: QL Season 1 Reviews (Episodes 1-18)

Damon Sugameli, Mike Bloxam, MJ Cogburn, and Brian Greene's podcast about Quantum Leap

Suggie176

Project QL Assistant
Sep 11, 2010
Auburndale, FL
Hey everyone, I know I’m extremely late to the party posting the links to this podcast on the Al’s Place forums. I was hoping to update the thumbnails and match everything up to fall in line with the new “Fandom Entanglement” rebranding of my YouTube channel, but that might still take some time to get set up. And seeing as Season 2 will be resuming next week, I figured it was time to play catch-up.

As a bit of context, these started as video reviews on my personal YouTube channel with my wife Amada and other people joining us as our guests. Eventually, Amada became too busy and/or too tired to join me that often, and Mike was essentially my permanent co-host for the entirety of Season 1. Brian was able to join us for most of the second half of the season, along with occasional guests that joined here and there (which is basically when the reviews began to morph into an actual podcast series).

So, with that said, here we go…

——————————

Here is our very first podcast video review of the QUANTUM LEAP revival series:

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x01 — “July 13, 1985”

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A new team assembles to restart the Quantum Leap project. Lead physicist Ben Song takes an unauthorized leap into 1985 as the team scrambles to figure out what happened and how to get him back.

(Leap Date / Location: July 13, 1985 / Philadelphia, PA)

This pilot episode originally aired on 09/19/22, was written by Steven Lilien & Bryan Wynbrandt (the original showrunners) and directed by Thor Freudenthal.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) were my co-hosts Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), Brian Greene (alsplacebartender), and my wife Amada Anderson. We shared our first impressions and broke down what we liked, things we hoped would be improved upon at the time, and theorized on how the storyline would progress. Sorry for some sound issues, we were still using Skype and were working out some kinks! Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 09/23/22.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: alsplacebartender
Next up: “Atlantis”…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x02 — “Atlantis”

Ben finds himself headed into orbit aboard the Space Shuttle Atlantis in 1998. Addison confides to Ian about a discovery and finds herself at odds with Magic and Jenn.

(Leap Date / Location: March 7, 1998 / Kennedy Space Center & Outside Earth’s orbit)

This episode originally aired on 09/26/22, was written by Robert Hull, and directed by David McWhirter.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) were my co-host Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), and my wife Amada Anderson. We felt there were still some pacing issues, but overall a vast improvement over the pilot episode! Unfortunately, the video portion of our conversation did not record properly, so some creative editing was needed on my end. Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

The same disclaimer is included at the beginning of both this and the next episode explaining the recording mishap that resulted in only audio commentary from Amada and me, while Mike retained both video and audio. Both episodes were also recorded back-to-back as a result of Hurricane Ian knocking out our power in Central Florida for nearly a week and delaying our review for Episode 2.

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 10/08/22.)

• Love
Next up: “Somebody Up There Likes Ben”…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x03 — “Somebody Up There Likes Ben”

Ben leaps to flashy 1970s Las Vegas and into the body of promising young boxer Danny Hill on the eve of a big title fight. Ben and Addison discover that everything is on the line and must help Danny and his trainer/brother Daryl win the fight or lose everything. Magic, Ian and Jenn dig into Ben’s past to uncover the truth.

(Leap Date / Location: October 2, 1977 / Las Vegas, NV)

This episode originally aired on 10/03/22, was written by Drew Lindo, and directed by Marcus Stokes.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) were my co-host Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), and my wife Amada Anderson. Now THIS is Quantum Leap! Unfortunately, the video portion of our conversation did not record properly, so some creative editing was needed on my end. Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

The same disclaimer is included at the beginning of both this and the previous episode explaining the recording mishap that resulted in only audio commentary from Amada and me, while Mike retained both video and audio. Both episodes were also recorded back-to-back as a result of Hurricane Ian knocking out our power in Central Florida for nearly a week and delaying our review for Episode 2.

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 10/10/22.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Next up: “A Decent Proposal”…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x04 — “A Decent Proposal”

Ben leaps to 1980s Los Angeles and into the body of Eva Sandoval, a no-nonsense bounty hunter in the midst of securing an elusive target. Ben remembers more about his own life.

(Leap Date / Location: July 29, 1981 / Los Angeles, CA)

This episode originally aired on 10/10/22, was written by Moira Kirland, directed by Rachel Talalay, and featured Special Guest Star Justin Hartley (This Is Us, Smallville).

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) were my co-host Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), and my wife Amada Anderson. Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 10/15/22.)

• Love
Next up: “Salvation or Bust”…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x05 — “Salvation or Bust”

Ben is transported back to 1879 and the rustic, frontier town of Salvation, where he must take on a deadly outlaw. Magic, Jenn and Ian face a new threat when a curious senator shows up at headquarters asking a lot of questions about the Quantum Leap program.

(Leap Date / Location: 1879 / Salvation, CA)

This episode originally aired on 10/17/22, was written by Benjamin Raab & Deric A. Hughes, and directed by Silas Howard.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) were my co-host Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), and my wife Amada Anderson. I think we all agreed that it felt way too early in the series to have Ben leap back this far. However, this episode did introduce us to the recurring character who would come to be known as “Leaper X,” which shaped the trajectory for the story arc of Season 1! Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 10/23/22.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Hey everyone, I know I’m extremely late to the party posting the links to this podcast on the Al’s Place forums. I was hoping to update the thumbnails and match everything up to fall in line with the new “Fandom Entanglement” rebranding of my YouTube channel, but that might still take some time to get set up. And seeing as Season 2 will be resuming next week, I figured it was time to play catch-up.

As a bit of context, these started as video reviews on my personal YouTube channel with my wife Amada and other people joining us as our guests. Eventually, Amada became too busy and/or too tired to join me that often, and Mike was essentially my permanent co-host for the entirety of Season 1. Brian was able to join us for most of the second half of the season, along with occasional guests that joined here and there (which is basically when the reviews began to morph into an actual podcast series).

So, with that said, here we go…

——————————

Here is our very first podcast video review of the QUANTUM LEAP revival series:

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x01 — “July 13, 1985”

A new team assembles to restart the Quantum Leap project. Lead physicist Ben Song takes an unauthorized leap into 1985 as the team scrambles to figure out what happened and how to get him back.

(Leap Date / Location: July 13, 1985 / Philadelphia, PA)

This pilot episode originally aired on 09/19/22, was written by Steven Lilien & Bryan Wynbrandt (the original showrunners) and directed by Thor Freudenthal.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) were my co-hosts Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), Brian Greene (alsplacebartender), and my wife Amada Anderson. We shared our first impressions and broke down what we liked, things we hoped would be improved upon at the time, and theorized on how the storyline would progress. Sorry for some sound issues, we were still using Skype and were working out some kinks! Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 09/23/22.)
We went back and listened to our first episode covering the revival's pilot recently. Have your feelings changed at all? We've gotten to the point now where July 13, 1985 is arguably really bad.

Next up: the original pilot episode, “What a Disaster!”

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x06 — “What a Disaster!”

Ben and Addison find themselves in San Francisco during the historic 1989 earthquake. As the city continues to crumble with aftershocks, Ben must try to mend a family in chaos. Jenn and Ian search for clues to an unsettling mystery.

(Leap Date / Location: October 17, 1989 / San Francisco, CA)

This episode originally aired on 10/24/22. The teleplay was written by original showrunners Steven Lilien & Bryan Wynbrandt and current showrunner Martin Gero from a story by Steven Lilien & Bryan Wynbrandt. It was originally directed by Helen Shaver, with reshoots directed by Chris Grismer. On top of all that, it also guest-starred Jewel Staite (Firefly, Serenity, Stargate Atlantis)!

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) to talk about this episode were my co-hosts Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), Brian Greene (alsplacebartender), and my wife Amada Anderson. And what a significant episode it was…not only did it take place during the first major historical event of our lifetime (the 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake in San Francisco, California), it was also the original pilot episode that was shot back in March of 2022 to initially sell the revival series to NBC! Most of the leap story was repurposed to fit chronologically as Episode 6! Was it done successfully? We talked about that and much more! Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 10/31/22. As such, stay until the end for a special Halloween surprise!)

Last edited:
  • Love
Next up: the Halloween episode…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x07 — “O Ye of Little Faith”

Ben leaps into a priest who has been called to assist a family in crisis on Halloween night. As he delves into mysterious and inexplicable events, he’s forced to muster all his resources as a scientist before time runs out.

(Leap Date / Location: October 31, 1934 / Coventon, MD)

This episode originally aired on 10/31/22, was written by Margarita Matthews, and directed by Chris Grismer.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) were my co-host Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), and my wife Amada Anderson. Some spooky hijinks ensue! This one was right up Amada's alley as she shares some information on scrying, the occult and a personal ghost story! Brian Greene was also supposed to join us, but he had a power outage on the night we recorded. The Boogiem*n strikes again! Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 11/09/22.)

• Love
Next up: the mid-season finale…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x08 — “Stand by Ben”

Ben leaps into the body of a 16-year-old boy and finds himself among a group of outcast teens on the run. Ben relies on determination to try and guide himself and Addison to safety, all leading to a shocking revelation as a significant piece of his memory returns.

(Leap Date / Location: July 10, 1996 / Lassen County, CA)

This episode originally aired on 11/07/22, was written by Emily Kim, and directed by Avi Youabian.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) was my co-host Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken). This was a very different type of leap, and I had some things to say about this particular episode. Apologies again for the sound issues on my end. Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 11/16/22.)

• Love
The reviews continue with the second half of Season 1:

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x09 — “Fellow Travelers”

Ben lands in 1979 Chicago as Jack Armstrong, a devoted security guard to talented pop singer Carly Farmer. During Carly’s prep for a big concert, it quickly becomes clear her life is in danger and Ben must determine who is trying to kill her and why.

(Leap Date / Location: April 24, 1979 / Chicago, IL)

This episode originally aired on 01/02/23. The teleplay was written by Drew Lindo from a story by Drew Lindo & Dean Georgaris (co-showrunner), and was directed by David Grossman. It also guest-starred Deborah Ann Woll (Daredevil, True Blood).

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) were my co-hosts Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken) and Brian Greene (alsplacebartender). At this point, Brian joined us often enough to be considered a third co-host. I think we all agreed this was a strong episode to come back from a two-month hiatus. Plus, we got a banger of a song, “Traveling On” written by Jamie Jackson and performed by Jamie Drake. I also began experimenting with a new intro for the season to the backing of the fantastic original series song “Fate’s Wide Wheel” performed by our favorite “time traveler” Scott Bakula! Hope you enjoy our analysis and review…and keep on traveling with us!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 01/11/23.)

• Love
Next up: “Paging Dr. Song”…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x10 — “Paging Dr. Song”

Ben leaps into Alexandra Tomkinson, a medical resident in a Seattle hospital. As victims from a train crash pour into the ER, Addison reveals a very complicated mission facing Ben during this leap. Ben must go up against hospital bosses to save lives and Alexandra’s career.

(Leap Date / Location: February 8, 1994 / Seattle, WA)

This episode originally aired on 01/09/23, was written by Benjamin Raab & Deric A. Hughes, and was directed by Tessa Blake.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) were my co-hosts Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken) and Brian Greene (alsplacebartender). In my opinion, this was one of the best episodes of the season! Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

As a side-note, this episode of the podcast also fully introduces the new Season 1 intro I created in an attempt to emulate the opening credit sequences from the original series (with the pictures zooming in and the years flashing by), along with the “slingshot effect” of Ben jumping backward and forward in time as he builds up enough momentum to reach his final destination.

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 01/16/23.)

• Love
And now for something completely different…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x11 — “Leap. Die. Repeat.”

When Ben leaps into one of five people in an elevator at a 1962 nuclear reactor, he must figure which one triggers a bomb that kills them all. Each time the bomb goes off, he leaps into another one of them an hour earlier and the scene resets on a loop.

(Leap Date / Location: September 12, 1962 / Undisclosed location near Fort Worth, TX)

This episode originally aired on 01/30/23, was written by Margarita Matthews, was directed by Pamela Romanowski, and guest-starred Robert Picardo (Star Trek: Voyager).

The podcast begins with me (Damon Sugameli) flying solo for this review as I discussed Ben’s leap into Colonel Jack Parker and contemplated crazy time-loop shenanigans! Things get rather interesting, however, when everything resets…

…and the podcast begins again. Joining me (Damon Sugameli) for this review was my wife Amada Anderson (returning after a brief hiatus) as we discussed Ben’s leap into physicist Eugene Wagner and contemplated crazy time-loop shenanigans! Things get rather interesting, however, when everything resets…

…and the podcast begins again. Joining me (Damon Sugameli) for this review was my co-host Brian Greene (alsplacebartender) as we discussed Ben’s leap into female journalist Mallory Yang and contemplated crazy time-loop shenanigans! Things get rather interesting, however, when everything resets…

…and the podcast begins again. Joining me (Damon Sugameli) for this review was my co-host Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken) as we discussed Ben’s leap into lead physicist Edwin Woolsey and contemplated crazy time-loop shenanigans! Things get rather interesting, however, when everything resets…

…and the podcast begins again. Joining me (Damon Sugameli) for this review was special guest Matt Dale (former co-host of The Quantum Leap Podcast, author of Beyond the Mirror Image: The Observer's Guide to Quantum Leap) as we discussed Ben’s leap into janitor Moe Murphy and contemplated crazy time-loop shenanigans!

IMG_4511.jpeg IMG_4512.jpeg

This was a very time-consuming and fun episode review to put together. Special thanks to Amada, Brian, Mike, and Matt for humoring me with this concept! As fun as it was, my one regret is that I wasn’t able to coordinate an iteration of the review that had the five of us together, which was the original plan. It was my first collaboration with Matt, and I wish that everyone else had gotten the chance to have a fun discussion with him about this unique episode. Rest in peace, Matt. We all miss you terribly.

Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

Side-note: This was also the first episode where we switched over from using Skype to Riverside to improve video and audio quality.

——————————

(For easier reference to each iteration of the review):

00:00:00 Loop 1 (Damon)
00:07:52 Loop 2 (Damon & Amada)
00:18:38 Loop 3 (Damon & Brian)
00:32:31 Loop 4 (Damon & Mike)
00:47:31 Loop 5 (Damon & Matt)
01:11:48 Finale (Damon)

——————————

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 02/05/23.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Next up: “Let Them Play”…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x12 — “Let Them Play”

Ben finds himself in 2012 in the midst of the Méndez family as they help their transgender daughter, Gia, who dreams of playing on her high school basketball team. Magic and Jenn discover another piece of the puzzle of why Ben leapt in the first place.

(Leap Date / Location: 2012 / Los Angeles, CA)

This episode originally aired on 02/06/23, was written by Shakina, and was co-directed by Morenike Joela Evans and Shakina (who also guest-starred).

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) for this review were my co-hosts Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), Brian Greene (alsplacebartender), and special guest Duncan Pflaster. Duncan is a multi-award-winning indie playwright from New York City, and is the winner of such plays as: The Taint of Equality, The Empress of Sex, and The Tragedy of Dandelion (which also dealt with transgender characters), and a published playwright (A Touch of Cinema, Harmony Hall). I got to know him very well through Amada’s theatre community back during our New York days, and I enjoyed being able to chat with him again and to have him share his thoughts with us. If you are interested in finding out more about his work, be sure to check out his website at: www.duncanpflaster.com

IMG_4513.jpegIMG_4515.jpegIMG_4516.jpeg

The original series was never one to shy away from telling important, gripping, and often controversial stories, and the new series is no different. This is a story that is extremely relevant to the issues that many transgender teens face. Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

Disclaimer: Whether you agree with our discussion or not, all walks of life deserve the right to be heard and/or seen regardless of race, gender, orientation, etc. Quantum Leap has always been a story about walking in someone else's shoes to put right what is wrong in the world. Representation matters, which is exactly what this story has attempted to do. Also, if you are trans and experiencing a crisis or you know someone who is, please call Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860 or visit TransLifeline.org for help.

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 02/13/23.)

Last edited:
  • Love
The final stretch of six episodes for Season 1 begins with “Family Style”…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x13 — “Family Style”

When Ben leaps into an Indian family to try and prevent their beloved family restaurant from burning down, he finds an emotional connection with their matriarch through memories of his own. Magic and Jenn share a surprising revelation with Ian.

(Leap Date / Location: 2009 / Portland, OR)

This episode originally aired on 02/27/23, was written by Aadrita Mukerji, and was directed by original series co-creator and Executive Producer Deborah M. Pratt (her directorial debut for Quantum Leap)!

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) for this review was my co-host Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken). Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 03/06/23.)

Last edited:
  • Love
The final five episodes of Season 1 continue with “S.O.S.”…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x14 — “S.O.S.”

When Ben leaps onto a naval battleship during war games in 1989, he must not only navigate a dangerous rescue mission but also contend with his commanding officer, XO Alexander Augustine, otherwise known as Addison’s father.

(Leap Date / Location: May 2, 1989 / Aboard the U.S.S. Montana in the East China Sea)

This episode originally aired on 03/06/23, was written by Executive Producer/co-showrunner Dean Georgaris, and was directed by Chris Grismer.

Not only was this a fantastic episode, but it was made even more "super" by the guest appearance of none other than Superman himself, Brandon Routh (as Addison's father)!

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) for this review were my co-hosts Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken) and Brian Greene (alsplacebartender). Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 03/14/23.)

• Love
The final four episodes of Season 1 continue with “Ben Song for the Defense”…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x15 — “Ben Song for the Defense”

When Ben leaps into a harried public defender, he must keep an innocent teenager accused of murder out of prison for life. In an unexpected turn of events, Jenn puts her legal expertise to the test as she steps in as the hologram on this complicated leap.

(Leap Date / Location: April 17, 1985 / Queens, NY) [*My hometown!] 😀

This episode originally aired on 03/13/23, was written by Romy Loor (her first TV credit), and was directed by Kristin Windell.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) for this review were my co-hosts Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken) and Brian Greene (alsplacebartender). Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 03/20/23.)

• Love
The final three episodes of Season 1 continue with “Ben, Interrupted”…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x16 — “Ben, Interrupted”

When Ben lands in a 1950s psychiatric institution, he must engineer a daring escape for a young woman unjustly committed by her husband. The team is shocked to learn the identity of a mole in Quantum Headquarters.

(Leap Date / Location: May 17, 1954 / Georges Island, MA)

This episode originally aired on 03/20/23, was written by Annelise Kollevoll Medina, and was directed by Jude Weng.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) for this review were my co-hosts Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), Brian Greene (alsplacebartender), and special guest Lisa Hollifield (The Wolf and the Storm). She can also be followed on the “X” at: https://twitter.com/WolfandStorm78

eT0CnnLn_400x400.jpg1500x500.jpg

Fair bit of warning: we experienced some significant technical glitches during our recording that resulted in Brian being out of sync for most of the video and getting locked out a couple of times. The sound also suffered a bit in the editing process. This episode was such a pivotal moment in the overarching mythology, so I had to come up with a creative solution to the problem. Let's just say...our recording was being infiltrated! Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 03/28/23.)

——————————

And…as an extra bonus, I was also a guest co-host on The Quantum Leap Podcast with Christopher DeFilippis and Matt Dale discussing this episode! Here is the YouTube version of that podcast:

Last edited:
  • Love
The penultimate episode of Season 1: “The Friendly Skies”

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x17 — “The Friendly Skies”

When Ben leaps aboard a 1970s passenger jet as a flight attendant, he must outwit its hijackers before it mysteriously crashes into the Atlantic. Worse? He has to do it all without Ziggy’s help.

(Leap Date / Location: August 5, 1971 / Somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean)

This episode originally aired on 03/27/23, was written by Alex Berger, and was directed by Linda Mendoza.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) for this review were my co-hosts Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), Brian Greene (alsplacebartender), and special guest M.J. Cogburn (QLDamsel) (Co-Creator/Author of Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons).

indexTitle.jpg

The four of us had so much fun together, we decided to keep MJ around! 😜 (In all seriousness, she is a wonderful addition to the podcast and we can’t imagine doing it without her anymore!) Hope you enjoy our analysis and review!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 04/03/23.)

• Love
And closing out the first season of the revival series and the podcast: the season finale, “Judgment Day”

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episode 1x18 — “Judgment Day”

Ben's final leap of the season takes him closer to home than he ever expected. The team faces the ultimate showdown with Leaper X as they battle for the future of the Quantum Leap project and their lives.

(Leap Date / Location: 2051 / Los Angeles, CA; 2018 / Los Angeles, CA; and multiple times and locations revisiting previous leaps during the “Battle Across Time”) [Yes, that is intentionally cheesy, just go with it…]

This episode originally aired on 04/03/23, was written by Margarita Matthews, and was directed by Chris Grismer.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) for this review were the most co-hosts to date: Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), Brian Greene (alsplacebartender), the return of special guests Amada Anderson (Owner of New York Broadway Tours, Winter Haven Food Tours), M.J. Cogburn (QLDamsel) (Co-Creator/Author of Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons), and…former co-host of the Fate’s Wide Wheel podcast, Dennis Frymire (Dad to the Future)! *whew*

NYBroadwayToursLogo.pngWinterHavenFoodToursLogo.png

indexTitle.jpg

DadToTheFuture.png

Hope you enjoy our analysis and review! Our brains nearly exploded trying to make sense of the clashing timelines and the implications of potential universe-shattering time paradoxes, but we had a blast doing it!

(*This podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 04/12/23.)

Last edited:
  • Love