Fandom Entanglement: QL Season 2, Episodes 12 & 13 Review | “As the World Burns” / “Against Time”

Damon Sugameli, Mike Bloxam, MJ Cogburn, and Brian Greene's podcast about Quantum Leap

Suggie176

Project QL Assistant
Sep 11, 2010
Auburndale, FL
The 2-hour season finale of QUANTUM LEAP has come and gone, but the Afterparty is finally here as FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP crosses over with THE QUANTUM LEAP PODCAST/QUANTUM LEAP AFTERSHOW, THE STAR BRIGHT PROJECT, and PROJECT QUANTUM LEAP (PQL) - THE PODCAST to review the final two episodes of the season:

“As the World Burns” and “Against Time”…

FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP (2022) Episodes 2x12/2x13 — “As the World Burns” / “Against Time”

[Original airdate: 02/20/24]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ben leaps into the body of a Baltimore firefighter in 1974 and is unexpectedly reunited with his time-crossed love, Hannah, and her son, Jeffrey. Trapped in a towering inferno, Ben must find a way to repair their troubled relationship and save their lives before it's too late.

(Leap Date / Location: 1974 / Baltimore, MD)

Ben finds himself behind the wheel of a speeding stock car in 1976, but a terrifying threat from the future could sabotage the leap. Racing against the clock, Ben, Addison and the team must risk everything to complete the mission and save Quantum Leap itself.

(Leap Date / Location: July 3, 1976 / Sonoma, CA)

“As the World Burns” was written by Benjamin Raab & Deric A. Hughes and directed by Pamela Romanowsky.

“Against Time” was written by Drew Lindo and directed by Chris Grismer.

Joining me (Damon Sugameli) for this supershow review are my co-hosts Mike Bloxam (MikeKraken), M.J. Cogburn (QL Damsel), and Brian Greene (alsplacebartender), as we team up with Brian’s co-hosts from THE QUANTUM LEAP AFTERSHOW: Albert “Albie” Burdge (QLP Creator/Executive Producer), Hayden McQueenie (Lightning McQueenie), and John Irons (the Captain GameShow! podcast), Hayden’s co-hosts from THE STAR BRIGHT PROJECT podcast: Aaron Head Moss (The Headcast Network) & Michelle Moss, and PQL co-host: Andrew Gist! *Whew*

IMG_4717.jpeg IMG_4726.jpeg IMG_4720.jpeg

IMG_4719.jpeg IMG_4723.jpeg

IMG_4718.jpeg

I lead the discussion for “As the World Burns,” and Albie leads the discussion for “Against Time.” Together, all of us break down this epic two-part finale where home is not a place, but a person. Along the way, we also ask a series of burning questions (ah, see what I did there?): Does Hannah look like she’s aged over the span of a quarter of a century? How much of the timeline, and the season itself, have changed due to the butterfly effect? Do Mike and I deserve some royalties from the obvious nods to our Virtual Seasons two-part “Fate’s Wide Wheel” story? And most importantly…will we get a Season 3?

Hope you enjoy our analysis and review! Quantum Leap Podcasters ASSEMBLE!

————

The remainder of Season 2 has been dedicated to our fellow podcaster and friend Matt Dale (former co-host of The Quantum Leap Podcast, author of Beyond the Mirror Image: The Observer’s Guide to Quantum Leap) who passed away unexpectedly on December 25, 2023.

(*The QUANTUM LEAP AFTERSHOW version of this podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 03/07/24.)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(*The FANDOM ENTANGLEMENT: QUANTUM LEAP version of this podcast episode was originally released on YouTube on 03/11/24.)

Last edited: