The Work that was done

systemcat

Project QL Intern
Hi sorry I haven't been in here latety, a lot has been going on. To put things short, two moves and one was an escape.

For a while I've been helping Jassian with one of her films and because of the moving around a problem has come up.

I no longer have my desktop computer and it's from that machine I was doing the work for her.

Would any one like to see some CG pics. of what was done? It's all test photos since I no longer have the animations. And in case any one is wondering how even these can be shown, they're all in Photobucket albums.

Sure, I'd love to see the pictures. Of course, I don't have a Photobucket account, though, so I don't know if you were planning on posting them here or not.

I still have the animations on my computer, at least the final ones, so not to worry.
:)

It hit me after making this topic it could have gone else where in the forum but this isn't QL related art.

As Jess knows there are tons & tons of test pictures that were done but I'm only going to show a few here :smokin.

inter-light2.jpg

templetest1.jpg

templetest5.jpg

temple2xc.jpg

forcefeildtemple1-d.jpg

temple-again1xx4.jpg

interlight5.jpg

lightcity.jpg

shipdesign1.jpg

airtrain.jpg

city.jpg

testcity.jpg

Wunderbar! May I ask, though, what the pictures are depicting? I know that some are cities, and others are prisms. I mean more along the lines of what cities are they, and what are the prissm?

They are actually two places of the city depicted in my short film "5LOC-the 5th Level of Connection" Although I don't know if Systemcat drew her inspiration from elsewhere. The temple is another location in the film the glowing prisms were prototypes for a certain type of building I was looking for. The flying objects are ships, that are the usual transportation in the world of the film.

Amazing, aren't they?