Virtual Season

jmellissa

Project QL Intern
Aug 22, 2005
Coos Bay Oregon
Hi there I am hoping you can help me understand how to get to old VS. I've been trying for a while and I can't get anywhere. More then likely I am just missing somthing and not going to the right place...happens all the time to me. but I would liket to start with the very first one and go on from there. Any help would be helpful. Thanks, Julie

signature

Hi,
I can see to get my signature Pic to stay the size that I want it tobe. It keeps going to a much bigger size.

I am not good at getting things to be smaller. I've tryed with my other pic and still have not gotten any where with it. So don't want to mess with this one to much, because I really don't know what I am doing.

thanks for any help...Julie

Wow... I've just gone through the VS lists to see what this was all about, and I'm floored by it. Some of the storylines here have me awed; if only QL had been allowed to continue, I bet it would have gone something like this. Can't wait to find the time to start reading! I now know what's going to own my soul for the next few months...

Ouch... I can kind of relate; I've got an angry mob readying itself to come after me because I can't seem to find the time to finish some of my fan fiction. You have my sympathy!