What Channel?

Sam's Crow

Project QL Intern
Jun 12, 2008
Liverpool, England
Just curious, what channel do people here watch QL on? I rely on the Sci Fi Channel, because it often shows the same episode four times a day (well two on Sci Fi Channel +1) so I'm less likely to miss it. Plus I don't have to wait a week for the next episode.

I'm sure you can guess mine already. ION Television.

They only show it once a day, three times a week (Monday-Wednesday) from 8:00-9:00 p.m.

<I edited the rest. I didn't want to blow my chances of keeping QL on ION in the slightest, even if it really dosen't matter what I say here. To sum it up, I went on an angry rant.>

I watch mine on Ion TV as well and I just found out that on the scheduale due to Ion stupid antics they are taking it off as of sept. 8th I am so mad right now :banghead

AlyssaCalavicci said:
I watch mine on Ion TV as well and I just found out that on the scheduale due to Ion stupid antics they are taking it off as of sept. 8th I am so mad right now :banghead

I have been a faithful viewer of that channel for two years, and have seen lord knows how many changes, but these recent changes have made me consider to stop watching that channel. I was mad when they added those Thrusday Night Movies. I was mad when they took off Mama's Family. They had a lot of great shows, but now they do something like this!:realmad:realmad

And for what, a bunch of new shows? Their old shows were classics, things I could actually sit down at the end of a long day and just get involved in a light-hearted couple of shows. These new shows are not comedies or light-hearted shows I could just sit down and relax to. But to take off Quantum Leap, their last "classic" (I use the word not to imply it's age, but it's rareity to find and how good it is). :realmad

Obviously, you can tell that for me, this goes far beyound cancelling Quantum Leap, but this still makes me mad and sad nonetheless... :cry

omg I know I cant belive this crap Ohhh i want to cuss so bad right now but I cant cause might get me in trouble on here but I just knew this was gonna happen to! I know how you feel Ohboy I was hoping I was wrong when i went to check it tonight and was clear now they wont show the rest of Season 4 and 5! :banghead :censored:censored why do they do this take away something good and put things like they are putting on for I can say one thing I have no use for Ion tv and after next week they can kiss it good bye cause theres no way in a bloody moon that I will ever view that channel again!! :spidey

ohboy said:
I have been a faithful viewer of that channel for two years, and have seen lord knows how many changes, but these recent changes have made me consider to stop watching that channel. I was mad when they added those Thrusday Night Movies. I was mad when they took off Mama's Family. They had a lot of great shows, but now they do something like this!:realmad:realmad

And for what, a bunch of new shows? Their old shows were classics, things I could actually sit down at the end of a long day and just get involved in a light-hearted couple of shows. These new shows are not comedies or light-hearted shows I could just sit down and relax to. But to take off Quantum Leap, their last "classic" (I use the word not to imply it's age, but it's rareity to find and how good it is). :realmad

Obviously, you can tell that for me, this goes far beyound cancelling Quantum Leap, but this still makes me mad and sad nonetheless... :cry