Search results

1. B

Some of Ziggy's tech seems to be coming true.. .

Check this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6703249.stm So, a touch-interfaced table computer has been developed by the Micro$oft gang - reminds me of how Gooshie err Gushie ? whatever his name operated Ziggy, amazing :D. Those iPhones keep reminding me of a season 1 handlink too - we're...
  2. B

BLF entry on IMDb - REMOVED !

As it says in the title. This is more reason to believe that the final nail in the coffin has been hammered in. With the entry removed I have finally decided to forget about this new QL series all together - I'm done waiting :banghead. For a while there I really believed we were going to get...
  3. B

Afterthoughts after watching QL on DVD.

The past few years has been quite a ride regarding watching QL on DVD. It was great to watch the whole series again and today I had finished watching Mirror Image. All I can say is that after collecting these sets and watching the episodes again I have a hunger for more. After watching MI I felt...
  4. B

Where are we at with ITV3 showing QL ?

I haven't been wathing QL on ITV3 here in the UK because I have up to season 3 on DVD and I've seen them all recently - but I would be interested in watching QL on ITV3 from season 4 onwards and tape 'em until I get them on DVD. So does anyone here who's watching the re-runs on ITV3 please tell...
  5. B

Anybody here got a PSP or getting one ?

I ask because I am really tempted to get one of these because I've found a few games I'd like to buy. I wonder how many more games are in development at the moment as there are not many to choose from right now. Maybe I should hold off ? The thing is that may be getting PS3 at somepoint down...
  6. B

Xbox 360 or should I wait for a playstation 3 ?

I'm really tempted to go for an Xbox 360 since they are out right now and I have found good prices for them - ?209 for the core system from amazon.co.uk. The thing is the premium version is out of stock no matter where I go and I would prefer to invest in one of them since having a harddrive is...
  7. B

Which epsisode does Gushie part way ?

I have been reading part way through Season 6 and have recently read "Second Genesis" from Season 10 and enjoyed them. Its a nice direction for the series if it had continued from Season 5 onwards on television. After reading "Second Genesis" I am very interested to read the story of how they...
  8. B

Can't wait for Season 4 UK ! So eager to see it !

I've watched all of Season 4 in a much shorter time than I intended. Season 3 was full of great leaps that kept me hooked all the way through. Its been over 10 years since I have seen these and there are only a few moments from most eps that are familiar on watching them. Its like watching them...
  9. B

A chance to re-live your life.

When you die and you reach the other side you are given a choice: you can either stay in the afterlife and maybe later on are given the choice to re-incarnate into another person or you can be re-born as you again right back at the start of your current life. The condition is that your original...
  10. B

Got my R2 Season 3 DVD set today !

After many weeks of waiting between season 2 and this set I can now say I'm a happy guy again and Christmas was great too - hope everyone here had a happy Xmas ! I've been unwell the past couple of days and today I stayed in bed and watched the first disk and 3 of the 4 episodes on disk 2. It...
  11. B

Events in time: everlasting or temporary ?

Some say that when events are no longer in the present and are consigned to the past they are remembered but no longer exist. The history exists but the events are no longer happening in the past. I disagree with this because it would cause a paradox as we need those events of the past to keep...
  12. B

Quantum Leap Dreams

Okay, I'm going to share some summaries of dreams I've had over the years since (and before ?) I started watching QL. They are nothing special, but strange anyway. The third dream is like a premonition of QL.. Dream 1, mid-2003: I'm back in time at high school, but for some reason I am outside...
  13. B

B**giemen episode and Season 2.

I watched this episode for the first time today. I must say, it made me shiver when the devil appeared and told Sam how he dare put right what he made wrong. When Sam woke up after falling back at the start of the episode and told Al and co I thought it had been a dream when he was unconcious...
  14. B

Weird brain scanner nightmare thing on TV.

Just a quick message to you all: I haven't been around much since the ezboard disaster and I'm hoping that that release of Season 2 of QL in the UK will spark more discussion. I look forward to future discussions ! Now to the gritty stuff: Way back in 1998, around Xmas, I sat down in front of...